- Upcoming SC LENDS Meetings
- SC LENDS Executive Board Meeting, TBA
- SC LENDS Cataloging Committee Meeting, TBA
Tips, How-tos and Who for SC LENDS Staff
Executive Board and Working Groups
Meeting agendas and minutes are located with the appropriate group, as well as other information pertaining to the workings of each area.
SC LENDS Policies
These are the policies that the SC LENDS Advisory Committee has approved for the consortium so far. New policies or changes to the current policies can be recommended through the SC LENDS working groups or by contacting the Chair of the SC LENDS Advisory Committee.
- Policies as of March 11, 2009
- Bylaws-Updated and Approved June 3, 2009
- Membership Agreement-Approved June 3, 2009
- Code of Ethics (Library System)-Approved July 8, 2009
- Code of Ethics (Individual Staff Members)-Approved October 9, 2009
SC LENDS libraries are welcome to use the test server for training and experimentation. The test server URL is evergreen.statelibrary.sc.gov, and it currently runs Evergreen version 126.96.36.199. Because the test server is not set up to handle the kind of traffic the SC LENDS production server can, please check the SC LENDS Test Server Schedule to reserve the test server.
These are links to documentation from other Evergreen projects and links to working Evergreen catalogs.
- SC LENDS Concept Paper--An overview of the purpose and organization of SC LENDS
- PDF list of SC LENDS libraries and branches. Word 2007 version of the same document.
- SC LENDS Migration Checklist for the latest best practices on migrating to SC LENDS and Evergreen.
- Evergreen FAQ for answers to Evergreen function questions
- Development We'd Like to See for a place to hold information on functions SC LENDS would like to see in future Evergreen development
- King County Library System (WA) Software Specifications for an OSS ILS
- Documentation/Training for SC LENDS specific training guides and Evergreen documentation
- Marketing/PR Toolkit for items to help you communicate the benefits of SC LENDS to your community
- Other Evergreen Working Papers
- Live Catalogs
- Evergreen-ILS Blog for up-to-the-minute news about Evergreen/Equinox
- Markmail list archive for archive searching of questions and answers posted on the Evergreen listservs
- Spruce Open Source Collaborative new collaborative with NELINET, focusing on Evergreen, DSpace and Drupal
- Doing an Evergreen Installation Library @ Mohawk
- The SCLENDs logo is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported terms.
These are works in process.